Kallappa

Sunday, October 16, 2005

A New Beginning

A term has passed and I am returning to the place which is the toughest proving ground that I faced in my life. The challenges that this place has placed before me is phenomenal. I think I did not serve the purpose for which I came to this place in the 1st term. Hopefully I think I have learnt my lessons well and I shall not repeat the mistakes that I did in the previous term.

Never before did I want to get back to my place of study as badly as I want to get back to XLRI. The challenge that is in front of me has exited me to unseen heights. I really want to take this challenge that is thrown at me head on. For once life has given me a challenge that seems really difficult but not impossible. I know I can surmount this challenge but this challenge is different in the magnitude and this would take a huge amount of concentrated efforts to reach the goal.

The question is do I have it in me to survive the distance? Do I have the energies to stand up to this challenge? I need all the support and good luck to achieve what I have set out to achieve apart from the loads of hard work that I need to put in. I know there is no substitute for hard work but I am not averse to work hard. All I need is a good motivation which I think I have because of the outcome that I have set for myself as the goal.

Some things that would be useful if I can put these things on paper so that they can sere as constant reminders when I shall start to slack in my struggle to achieve this goal would be:

1. Attain highest levels of efficiency levels

2. Start all assignments as soon as they are given

3. Effective time utilization

4. no idling around/ no fooling around

5. no fire fighting

6. a book every week should be finished reading

7. in-depth study of subjects

written on 26th August published on october 16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home