Kallappa

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This is a letter i wrote to a person working in a KPO/BPO and all other related industries.

i did not mean dis-respect for the job you do. But my ire is to the companies that treat indian people badly. I have already told you my concerns since i oppose the companies not respecting individuality. I told before that i object the companies calling their employees in terms of seats. This is a disgrace to the educated people who are working in their organisations. This is what i was trying to point out.
All i said was that, we Indians need to be treated on par as we are no less human beings than Americans. The ire is not just towards these bpo/call centres but also to the Software cos that make their employees work under in-human conditions. I speak about this after having heard their plight first hand. Since many of my friends are in this industry.

I am a guy who hates the companies because they do not treat their employees as human beings but as seats. Its nothing about the work you guys do. Its about dignity.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dear Kallappa Pattanashetty,
    Good narration of life incidents. Makes interesting reading.
    Send a colour photo of card size by mail,I shall publish one in School Magazine.
    d_vijayakumar05@yahoo.co.in
    94480 35975
    SSBJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home